- Multi-Channel Choice Behavior
- Channel Design
- Digital Nudging
- Individual Differences, particularly Personality Traits
- (Financial) Services Industry
- Since 2018: Attaché at Federal Foreign Office Germany
- Since 2016: Associated Research Assistant at the Institute of Informations Systems and Marketing (IISM) at KIT
- 2015-2018: Inhouse Consultant at Commerz Business Consulting (Commerzbank Group)
- 2014-2015: Master in Managerial and Financial Economics at HEC Paris
- 2010-2013: Bachelor in Business Administration at University of Mannheim
- Internships at Commerzbank, Highland Microfinance Bank, EY, Deloitte Consulting and Federal Foreign Office Germany
- Reviewer for the "International Conference on Informations Systems" (ICIS)
- Reviewer for the "European Conference on Informations Systems" (ECIS)
- Reviewer for the "International Conference on Business Information Systems" (BIS)
- Reviewer for the "Conference on Gender & IT" (GEWINN)
Teaching and Theses
- Summer 2018: Colored Digital Anchoring Nudges: An Experiment Study in an Online Booking Process"
- Fall 2017: Commerzbank Capstone Project in Lecture Digital Service Design
- Fall 2017: Seminar Information Systems & Service Design
- Fall 2017: Master Thesis: Value-Oriented Digital Default Nudges: An Experimental Study in Sustainable Product Choices"
- Spring 2017: Bachelor Thesis "About Defaults and Reminders: A Systematic Literature Review"
- Spring 2017: Bachelor Thesis "Analyzing Gender-Differences in Multi-Channel Choices of Banking Services"
- Fall 2016: Commerzbank Capstone Project in Lecture Digital Service Design
- Fall 2016: Seminar Information Systems & Service Design
- Spring 2016: Commerzbank Challenge on Mobile Payments in Practical Seminar Digital Service Design
- Spring 2016: Seminar Information Systems & Service Design