The ISE Research group will be present at the 13th International Conference on Design Science Research in Information Systems and Technologies (DESRIST) in Chenna, India with 8 accepted papers in the fields of digital experience (chatbots, virtual reality, attentive user interfaces), electronic markets (prediction markets), IS engineering & transformation (data-driven business model tools, design techniques), intelligent enterprise sytems (interactive analytics) as well as DSR methodology (MyDesignProcess.com).
· Augenstein, D. et al. (2018) "Development of a Data-driven Business Model Transformation Tool"
· Gnewuch, U. et al. (2018). "Designing Conversational Agents for Energy Feedback"
· Liu, X. et al. (2018). "ServiceDesignKIT: A Web Platform of Digital Service Design Techniques"
Research-in-Progress / Prototype Papers
· Hummel, D. et al. (2018. "Improving Digital Nudging Using Attentive User Interfaces: Theory Development and Experiment Design“
· Morana, S. et al, (2018). "Research Prototype: The Design Canvas in MyDesignProcess.com"
· Peukert, C. et al. (2018) “Towards Designing Virtual Reality Shopping Environments“
· Kloker, S. et al. (2018) “Fraud and Manipulation Prevention in Prediction Markets“
· Knaeble, M. et al. (2019) “Designing Uncertainty-Aware Dashboards for Software Development Projects“