Currently, we are looking for a student assistant for the support of our public relations and research activities. This also includes the participation in our research and practical projects. In addition, the student assistant will be responsible for the preparation of our website.
- Very good skills in Microsoft applications (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Preferably knowledge in HTML and Content Management Systems
- Ability to work independently
- Commitment and self-organization skills
- Good language skills, German and English
Do you want to join us? Please send an email with your complete application (letter of motivation, CV, certificates and transcript of records) to Mario Nadj