- Agility in global software development
- Coordination in distributed teams
- Cultural intelligence and cross-cultural collaboration
- Evaluation of design science artifacts
Dr. Ye Li
ye li02∂sap com||
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Institute of Information Systems and Marketing (IISM)
- 9.2010 - 6.2014: Dr. rer. pol. in Operations & Information Systems at the Center for Doctoral Studies in Business, University of Mannheim, Germany
- 1.2014 - 3.2014: Visiting scholar at Robinson College of Business, Georgia State University, USA
- 4.2008 - 9.2009: M.Sc. in Production System Engineering at RWTH Aachen, Germany
- 9.2007 - 7.2010: M.Sc. in Management Science & Engineering at Tsinghua University, China
- 9.2003 - 7.2007: B.Sc. in Management Science & Engineering at Tsinghua University, China
- Reviewer for the International Journal of Cross Cultural Management, ICIS, ECIS, WI, CHI, HCII, HRI and ICIC
- Session organizer of "Globally Distributed Work - the Interplay between the Social and the Technical" in HCI International 2013
- Spring 2014: Information Systems and Organizations (Master course)
- Fall 2013: Grounded Theory in Practice (PhD course)
- Spring 2013: Information Systems and Organizations (Master course)
- Spring 2012: Structural Equation Modeling in the IS Discipline (PhD course)
- Supervised 6 master theses, 6 master seminar theses, and 1 bachelor seminar thesis
Publications registered in Mannheim Electronic Document Server
- Pei-Luen Patrick Rau, Ye Li and Jun Liu 2013. "Effects of a Social Robot's Autonomy and Group Orientation on Human Decision-Making," Advances in Human-Computer Interaction (2013:1), pp. 1-13.
- Dingjun Li, P. L. Patrick Rau and Ye Li 2010. "A cross-cultural study: Effect of robot appearance and task," International Journal of Social Robotics (2:2), pp. 175-186.
- P. L. Patrick Rau, Ye Li and Dingjun Li 2009. "Effects of communication style and culture on ability to accept recommendations from robots," Computers in Human Behavior (25:2), pp. 587-595.
- Frank Hadasch, Ye Li and Benjamin Müller 2013. "Information Systems Security Policy Enforcement with Technological Agents: A Field Experiment," in ECIS 2013 Proceedings : 21st European Conference on Information Systems June 5-8, Utrecht University, The Netherlands, pp. Paper 132.
- Ye Li and Asgeir Skulason 2013. "Uncovering the Effects of Cultural Intelligence on Cross-Cultural Virtual Collaboration Processes," in Cross-Cultural Design. Cultural Differences in Everyday Life : 5th International Conference, CCD 2013, Held as Part of HCI International 2013, Las Vegas, NV, USA, July 21-26, 2013, Proceedings, Part II, pp. 237-246.
- Ye Li and Alexander Maedche 2012. "Formulating Effective Coordination Strategies in Agile Global Software Development Teams," in Proceedings of the International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS 2012), pp. Paper 36.
- Hendrik Meth, Ye Li, Alexander Maedche and Benjamin Müller 2012. "Advancing Task Elicitation Systems - An Experimental Evaluation of Design Principles," in Proceedings of the International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS 2012), pp. Paper 3.
- Hendrik Meth, Ye Li, Alexander Maedche and Benjamin Müller 2012. "Understanding Design Principles of Task Elicitation Systems - An Experimental Evaluation," in Proceedings of JAIS Theory Development Workshop, pp. Art. 22.
- P. L. Patrick Rau and Ye Li 2012. "Effects of Group Orientation and Communication Style on Making Decisions and Interacting with Robots," in Cultural Factors in Systems Design : Decision Making and Action, Robert W. Proctor (eds.), Boca Raton, Flo.: Taylor & Francis, pp. 157-176.
- Ye Li, Benjamin Müller and Alexander Maedche 2012. "Managerial interventions in multicultural virtual teams: A review and synthesis of the literature," in Working Paper Series in Information Systems, No. 004, Mannheim