The research groups of Prof. Mädche, Prof. Satzger, and Prof. Weinhardt from IISM and KSRI will be present at the International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS) 2019 in Munich with 6 accepted conference papers. Furthermore, Jasper Feine was accepted to participate at the ICIS Doctoral Consortium to present his PhD project “ Design Principles for an Effective and Efficient Social Chatbot Development”.
Full Research Papers
- M Knierim, M Nadj, M Xiling Li, and C Weinhardt (2019). Flow in Knowledge Work Groups – Autonomy as a Driver or Digitally Mediated Communication as a Limiting Factor?
- J Feine, S Morana, and A Maedche (2019). Designing a Chatbot Social Cue Configuration System.
- C Wolff, S Kimbrough, N Kühl (2019). Analyzing the Impact of Strategic Behavior in System-Oriented Service Delivery.
- S Diederich, M Janßen-Müller, AB Brendel, S Morana (2019). Emulating Empathetic Behavior in Online Service Encounters with Sentiment-Adaptive Responses: Insights from an Experiment with a Conversational Agent
- D Dann, N Funk, C Meske, A Maedche, B Mueller, and T Teubner (2019). Toward a Platform for the Systematic Accumulation of Knowledge in IS Research.
- R Schüritz, K Farrell, B Wixom, G Satzger (2019). Value Co-Creation in Data-Driven Services: Towards a Deeper Understanding of the Joint Sphere.
For further information feel free to directly contact the authors.