Thank you for your interest in my work. On this website you can find detailed information about my research interest, previous work in research and education and further information.
Within my research I am interested in the following topics:
- Flow-Research in Information Systems (IS)
- Flow classification based on physiological signals with supervised machine learning (ML) techniques
- IT-mediated interruptions
- Adaptive Systems & Physiological Computing
- Experimental Research / Behavioral Research / Design-oriented Behavioral Research
Please also have a look at kern-kas.org for concrete showcases and project related software artifacts.
Did my research topics arouse your interest? I am always interested in an exchange of information on my research interests. Also, please contact me to discuss the supervision of seminar and thesis projects in the field of flow and physio-adaptive systems.
|Since 2018||Research Assistant at Institute of Information Systems and Marketing (IISM) at the Institute of Information Systems & Service Design (ISSD) at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)|
|2016-2018||M. Sc. Business Information Systems at University of Applied Sciences Friedberg (THM)|
|2013-2016||B. Sc. Business Information Systems at University of Applied Sciences Friedberg (THM)|
- Summer 2019: Foundations of Interactive Systems (Course)
- Summer 2019: Interactive Analytics Seminar (Seminar)