Organizations need to respond to increasingly dynamic environments, strategic business challenges, and innovations in technology. These environmental changes require the redesign of organizational business processes and corresponding information systems to maintain competitive advantage and to deliver innovative products and services.
Within the context of a fundamental overhaul of the existing ERP system landscape of Blanc & Fischer from SAP R/3 towards SAP S/4HANA, we explore in this project how process mining techniques can be used as a foundation for decision support in business process transformations.
- Fleig, C., Seeliger, A., and Knissling, A. (2017). "Beyond Process Mining - Process Mining für Prozesstransformation und ERP-Einführungen" I,M + io, (4), 90-94.
- Augenstein D., Fleig, C., and Maedche, A. (2018). "KeyPro - A Decision Support System for Discovering Important Business Processes in Enterprise Systems", to appear in: CAISE Forum Proceedings.
- Heckmann, C. and Maedche, A. (2018). "IT Ambidexterity for Business Processes: The Importance of Balance.", to appear in: Business Process Management Journal (BPMJ).
- Augenstein, D. and Maedche, A. (2017). "Exploring Design Principles for Business Model Transformation Tools", International Conference on Information Systems Proceedings, ICIS 2017, Seoul, South Korea, December 10-13, 2017
- Augenstein, D. and Fleig, C. (2017). "Exploring Design Principles for a Business Model Mining Tool", International Conference on Information Systems Proceedings, ICIS 2017, Seoul, South Korea, December 10-13, 2017