Current Topics in Digital Transformation Seminar
With this seminar, we aim to provide students with the possibility to independently work on state-of-the-art research topics in addition to the knowledge gained in the lectures of the research group ISSD (Prof. Mädche). Specifically, participants will get deeper insights in a current topic in the field of digital transformation of business and society. Students will work on a dedicated topic and apply a pre-defined research method. A broad spectrum of topics is offered every semester, topics may range from creating an experimental design, analyzing collected data, or systematically comparing existing software prototypes in a specific field of interest.
Depending on the supervisor and the individual research focus. We provide new seminar topics in every semester.
- focus on a contemporary topic in the field of digital transformation of business and society
- know how to apply selected research methods on current research topics
- aggregate the collected information in a suitable way to present and extract knowledge
- write a seminar thesis following academic writing standards
- deliver a presentation in a scientific context in front of an auditorium
No specific prerequisites are required for the lecture.
Further literature will be made available in the lecture.