- User Assistance
- Guidance and Explanations in IS
- Digital Assistants and Conversational Agents
- Intelligent and Interactive Information Systems
- Design Science Research
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Business Process Management
- Document-centric Enterprise Systems
Please see also my ResearchGate profile.
Designing User Assistance Systems (UAS)
Jella Pfeiffer and myself organize workshops addressing the design of user assistance systems.
The next workshop is planned to be held at the 2018 European Conference on Information Systems.
- since 2016: Postdoctoral researcher at the Institute of Information Systems and Marketing, KIT
- 2012-2015: Research assistant at the Chair of Information Systems IV and Institute for Enterprise Systems, University of Mannheim
- 2010-2012: Research assistant at University of Applied Sciences, Darmstadt
- 2007-2010: Studies of Computer Science, M.Sc. at the University of Applied Sciences, Darmstadt and the University of Wisconsin
- 2004-2007: Studies of Computer Science, B.Sc. at the University of Applied Sciences, Darmstadt
- Winter 2017/18: Foundations of Digital Services B (Website)
- Summer 2017: Research Seminar: Methods and Theories in Information Systems Research (website)
- Winter 2016/17: Foundations of Digital Services B (website)
- Summer 2016: Research Seminar: Methods and Theories in Information Systems Research (website)
- 2017: Best Paper Nominee at the International Conference on Wirtschaftsinformatik 2017
- 2016: HMD Best Paper Award for one of the three best papers published in all HMD journals of 2015
- 2016: Best Conference Paper Award at the DESRIST 2016