Florian Onur Kuhlmeier, M.Sc.
- Doctoral Researcher
- Office Hours: by appointment
- florian kuhlmeier∂ kit edu
My research focuses on conversational agents to assess and treat mental disorders. During my PhD, I will design a conversational agent to treat depression in youth and young adults.
- Conversational Agents/Chatbots: Rule-based, Retrieval-Based and Generative Approaches
- Personalizing Digital Mental Health Interventions
- Measuring and Modeling Mental Disorders
- Wearable and Smartphone-Based Passive Sensing for Mental Health Monitoring
If you are interested, don't hesitate to get in touch!
|since 2021||Doctoral Researcher at the University of Ulm and the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology|
|2017 - 2020||M.Sc. in Cognitive Science from Eberhard Karls University Tübingen|
|2013 - 2017||B.Sc. in Business Psychology from Leuphana University Lüneburg|