Thank you for your interest in my work. On this website you can find detailed information about my research interest in Human-Computer-Interaction, previous work in research and education and further information.
Within my research I am interested in the following topics:
- Computer-supported Cooperative Work (CSCW)
- Conversational Agents and Chatbots
- Groups and Virtual Team Research
- Humane and Human-Centered Design and User Experience
- Design Science Research, Online and Lab-Experiments
Please see also ChatbotResearch.com for further interest.
Does this interest you? Do you want to discuss research or are you a student interested in the topic and looking for a thesis supervisor? Feel free to contact me!
- Since 02/2018: Doctoral Researcher in the research group of Information Systems & Service Design (ISSD) at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
- Participation at Doctoral Consortiums at ECSCW 2019, Salzburg and Mensch und Computer 2018, Dresden
- 2014 – 2017: M. Sc. Industrial Engineering and Management at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
- 2010 – 2014: B. Sc. Industrial Engineering and Management at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Exchange Semester in Barcelona and Brussels.
Internships and work experience at Freudenberg SE, Adidas AG, the European Parliament and Siemens Healthineers AG.
- BASF AG – App Store Usability
- Capstone-Projects with EnBW - Designing Interactive Information Systems
Reviewer for International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS), European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS), Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS), International Conference on Wirtschaftsinformatik (WI), Pre-ICIS Workshop on HCI Research in MIS
Selected Finished Projects
|Master thesis:||Designing a Digital Platform for Non-profit Organizations||Finished|
|Master thesis:||Designing a Digital Assistant for Virtual Project Meetings||Finished|
|Bachelor thesis:||Leveraging the Internet of Things for Collaboration: Using Augmented Reality to Support Teams across Business Layers||Finished|
|Bachelor thesis:||Qualitative Analysis of Collaboration and Communication Problems in Intercultural Organizations||Finished|
|Bachelor thesis:||Designing Chatbot-based Affective Feedback in Computer-Mediated Communication (CMC) of Virtual Teams||Finished|
|Seminar thesis:||Ethics in AI||Finished|
|Seminar thesis:||Help or Horror: Emotion Analysis through Virtual Assistants and Chatbots||Finished|
|Seminar thesis:||Roles of Chatbots in Team Collaboration - A Literature Review||Finished|
- Summer 2020: Designing Interactive Systems, IISM (Lecture)
- Summer 2019: Interactive Systems, IISM (Lecture)
- Summer 2018: Interactive Information Systems, IISM (Lecture)
- Summer 2017: Teaching Assistant for the lecture „Management von Informatik Projekten“, AIFB (Lecture)
Organization of Workshop "Vom ersten Schritt bis zum Dauerlauf. Wie bringt man Usability und User Experience (UUX) ins Unternehmen?" at Mensch und Computer 2019, Hamburg
Organization of Workshop "UUX-Praxis im Wandel: Usability und User Experience in Zeiten der Digitalisierung" at Mensch und Computer 2018, Dresden