- Digital Service Design
- Digital Service Design Techniques
- Design Support System
- Human-Computer Interaction
Teaching and Theses
- Winter 2018: Digital Service Design (Lecture)
- Winter 2018: Master These Supervision "Designing a Technique Advisor for Digital Service Design"
- Winter 2018: Master / Bachelor Research Seminar
- Winter 2017: Digital Service Design (Lecture)
- Winter 2017: Master These Supervision "The Effect of Different Classifications on the Selection of Design Techniques: An Online Experiment Design"
- Winter 2017: Master These Supervision "Developing a Framework for Selecting Digital Service Design Techniques"
- Winter 2017: Master These Supervision "Design Techniques in Project Management: An Empirical Study on Adoption & Outcomes"
- Winter 2017: Master / Bachelor Research Seminar
- Summer 2017: Master These Supervision "Web-based Digital Service Design Techniques Classification Platform"
- Winter 2016: Digital Service Design (Lecture)
- Winter 2016: Master / Bachelor Research Seminar
- Reviewer for the "International Journal of Information Management" (IJIM)
- Reviewer for the "European Conference on Information Systems" (ECIS)
- Reviewer for the "Design Science Research in Information Systems and Technology" (DESRIST)
- Reviewer for the "HCI International" (HCII)
Talk "Supporting Novice Designers’ Decision-Making with Interactive Decision Aids – A Comparison of Taxonomies and Tags" at Cologne Institute for Information Systems (CIIS) Research Seminar, 2019
Talk "Situational-Dependent Selection of Digital Service Design Techniques" at Doctoral Consortium of Mensch und Computer in Aachen, 2016
- Since 2015: Ph.D. Student at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- 2012-2015: M.Sc. Engineering in Industrial Design Engineering at Shenyang Aerospace University, China
- 2011-2012: Industrial Designer at Ningbo Datum Industrial Co., Ltd, Ningbo, China
- 2007-2011: Bachelor of Engineering in Industrial Design at Ningbo University, China
- 2018: Best Paper Nominee at the International Conference of Information Systems