Current Topics in Digital Transformation Seminar
- Type: Seminar (S)
- Semester: WS 20/21
- SWS: 3
- ECTS: 3
With this seminar, we aim to provide students with the possibility to independently work on state-of-the-art research topics in addition to the knowledge gained in the lectures of the research group ISSD (Prof. Mädche). Specifically, participants will get deeper insights in a current topic in the field of digital transformation of business and society. Students will work on a dedicated topic and apply a pre-defined research method. A broad spectrum of topics is offered every semester, topics may range from creating an experimental design, analyzing collected data, or systematically comparing existing software prototypes in a specific field of interest.
The following topics are offered in WS20/21:
- AI-based classification of Short-Message importance and urgency based on an exsting labeled dataset
- Data Science Roles in Industry
- Multimodal Affective Computing: Emotion Recognition in Action
- Analysis of Chatbot-based Mental Health Apps
- Socio-Technical Challenges of Data Accessibility Conceptual Framework and Interview Guideline
- Seamless integration: From Value Map to User Story
For a detailed description of each topic check below registration link.
Please use the WiWi-Portal to apply for the Seminar: https://portal.wiwi.kit.edu/ys/4007