- Users' business process compliance
- Rule compliance in organizations
- Theories of persuasion, theories on explanations from intellgent agents
- Since 2011: Research assistant at the Chair of Information Systems IV, Business School, University of Mannheim
- 2006-2011: Supply Chain Management Consultant, Accenture GmbH, Kronberg im Taunus
- 2000-2006: Studies in Information Engineering and Management, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
- Frank Hadasch, Ye Li and Benjamin Müller 2013. "Information Systems Security Policy Enforcement with Technological Agents: A Field Experiment," in ECIS 2013 Proceedings : 21st European Conference on Information Systems June 5-8, Utrecht University, The Netherlands, pp. Paper 132.
- Colin Atkinson, Ralph Gerbig, Florian Barth, Felix Freiling, Sebastian Schinzel, Frank Hadasch, Alexander Maedche and Benjamin Müller 2012. "Reducing the Incidence of Unintended, Human-Caused Information Flows in Enterprise Systems," in Proceedings of the 2012 IEEE 16th International Enterprise Distributed Object Computing Conference Workshops EDOCW 2012, pp. 11-18.
- Frank Hadasch, Benjamin Müller and Alexander Maedche 2011. "Leaking Confidential Information by Non-Malicious User Behavior in Enterprise Systems - Design of an Empirical Study," in Proceedings of the 6th Mediterranean Conference on Information Systems (MCIS 2011), pp. Paper 126.