Participation at ICIS 2019
- Date: 10.10.2019
The research groups of Prof. Mädche, Prof. Satzger, and Prof. Weinhardt from IISM and KSRI will be present at the International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS) 2019 in Munich with 6 accepted conference papers. Furthermore, Jasper Feine was accepted to participate at the ICIS Doctoral Consortium to present his PhD project “ Design Principles for an Effective and Efficient Social Chatbot Development”.
Full Research Papers
- M Knierim, M Nadj, M Xiling Li, and C Weinhardt (2019). Flow in Knowledge Work Groups – Autonomy as a Driver or Digitally Mediated Communication as a Limiting Factor?
- J Feine, S Morana, and A Maedche (2019). Designing a Chatbot Social Cue Configuration System.
- C Wolff, S Kimbrough, N Kühl (2019). Analyzing the Impact of Strategic Behavior in System-Oriented Service Delivery.
- S Diederich, M Janßen-Müller, AB Brendel, S Morana (2019). Emulating Empathetic Behavior in Online Service Encounters with Sentiment-Adaptive Responses: Insights from an Experiment with a Conversational Agent
- D Dann, N Funk, C Meske, A Maedche, B Mueller, and T Teubner (2019). Toward a Platform for the Systematic Accumulation of Knowledge in IS Research.
- R Schüritz, K Farrell, B Wixom, G Satzger (2019). Value Co-Creation in Data-Driven Services: Towards a Deeper Understanding of the Joint Sphere.
For further information feel free to directly contact the authors.